Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Think, I Feel, I am - Annie Coetzee

I THINK, I FEEL, I AM is Annie Coetzee's response to the questions she has been asked by hundreds of people about living a fulfilled, destined and healthy life. Living an abundant, happy and successful life includes a healthy mind and spirit. Within these pages Annie shares the answers she's found during her life-coaching sessions with people in the business world, as well as in the latest mainstream information on the Mind-and-Body connection. She tells  you how the BRAIN and HEART are vital parts of a healthy and happy body and offers a wealth of surprising and creative suggestions that can help heal your body. As a bonus, this book will also help you to live abundantly and effectively with your thoughts and feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment