Xtreme freedom, which was founded by the author, is a registered Public Benefit Organization with SARS Tax exemption with the following objectives:
- To establish a national network of Biblical Counsellors across all Christian denominations.
- To provide and implement drug prevention programs at schools that is supported by local Church denominations.
- To provide and implement Bible based empowerment programs to Faith based drug treatment centers.
- To compile and provide resources for educators, parents and youth leaders regarding drug abuse and its relevant issues.
- To bring honor and glory to Jesus Christ who paid the ultimate price for the deliverance of all people afflicted with the curse of addiction.
For further details and your involvement in this worthy cause please visit our website at: www.xf.co.za